Monday, September 26, 2011

Weakness...It's All Good!

2 Corinthians 12:9
"But He said to me, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]; for My strength and power are made perfect (fulfilled and completed) and show themselves most effective in [your] weakness. Therefore, I will all the more gladly glory in my weaknesses and infirmities, that the strength and power of Christ (the Messiah) may rest (yes, may pitch a tent over and dwell) upon me!"

So, I was meditating on the verse today, and I thought....'Woooooo Hoooooo!' This gives me such a hope that whatever I struggle with are the VERY things that allows Gods perfection to step in! It's where my spirit knows that I need Him. Every area that is lacking, God is perfecting it... everything that's hard for me, God is overcoming it, every area I'm weak in, He is strong in. I'll take HIS capability in all things over my own any day. For apart from Him I can do nothing! But WITH HIM I CAN DO ALL THINGS! 
I can love my husband perfectly as His love is perfect towards me. I can train my children as He teaches me and trains me in all things. I can encourage my friends as I encourage myself in Him. I can sing songs of praise as He sings over me. I can love my enemies because while I was still a sinner He loved me and gave His son up for me. I can make right decisions because He has equipped me to do so. I can be righteous and upright because He has given me grace and mercy! I can do ALL THINGS because He is my very strength! He is my very joy! He is my All in All! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment