Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Taste and SEE that the Lord is good!

"For  lack of vision the people perish..."
That's a goood word right there! I know first hand what having no vision can do to you. It can literally stifle and halt the plan of God for your life. When I was twenty years old the Holy Spirit started leading me to write a book. I know that I know that this is what God wants for me to do and that He has equipped me with all I need to accomplish it... Which means I should have had it done by now, right!? Right... if I could have SEEN it, but I couldn't. I couldn't see the end result. I couldn't see God working it all out for me. I couldn't see anyone buying it OR reading it. There's been a lot God has spoken to my heart over the years that has been stifled by my lack of sight. But NO longer. NOW I SEE!
I'm excited for all God has in store for me and I can see all of it! I see the book and I see people reading it! I see Him accomplishing all of it and I'm not afraid anymore! I see His perfect peace in my life! I see the Lord singing over me---pouring out His very same Holy Spirit that's in Christ Jesus! I see His blessings running over in my life!
I see NO lack, I see NO want, I see NO fear!
I'm seeing all He has for me and I'm speaking it over my life!
You can, too! We are His children! He wants only good for us! He wants to bless us and provide everything for us! You just have to see! " For lack of vision the people perish..."
I like the Message translation of this - "If people can't see what God is doing, they stumble all over themselves; But when they attend to what he reveals, they are most blessed." AMEN!

2 comments: